As technology is evolving day-by-day, HP printers are also coming with new add-on features. Gone those days when users have to transfer their files, images, and documents from mobile to computer to get print. Today with the help of wireless HP printers, you can connect your printers with smartphones. AirPrint compatible printers allow users to connect their Mac OS and iOS operating systems and get the HD prints very easily.
The HP AirPrint Setup doesn’t require any specific driver installation. It just requires a wireless access point and you should have an AirPrint app in your Apple device. Best quality printed copies on image and documents can be obtained with ease from your iPhone, iPod, and Mac without the need for any additional software.
To accomplish the HP AirPrint Setup with your Apple device, you need to connect your HP printer to the same network with which your device is connected. After all, you need to select the AirPrint printer devices and you are ready to get the prints. In case, if you don’t want to connect wirelessly then connect your HP printer with a USB or Ethernet port to print.
Let us now move forwards toward the steps to get the prints.
Easy steps to get print using AirPrint- 123.hp.com/setup
After stabilizing the connection and downloading AirPrint in your Apple device from AppStore, follow the below steps.
- Ensure that you know the Network name and password.
- These credentials are important to connect the printer and Apple device to your wireless network.
- Now open the document or image that you want to print.
- Tap on AirPrint App and go to the Printer option.
- Select the network and tap on Print.
- You can print any webpage, email, or photo that supports Apple AirPrint.
- If you want, you can change the Page Range and do needful settings.
- Tap on Print and get the amazing HD prints within just seconds.
AirPrint option is the best printing solution in today’s time. With the help of the AirPrint setup, you can get the prints anytime and from anywhere. Now you won’t need to transfer your images or documents, to the computer. If you are using the phone and want the print of an important mail, simply open it and command to print. Within a second you will get an amazing print of it in the output tray of your HP printer.
Note: Just remember one thing that is- when you command to get prints to make sure that the input tray of your printer is filled with enough printing sheets.